Sunday, April 20, 2008

First Anniversary

We celebrated our one year anniversary on March 23rd and in keeping with tradition we pulled out the top layer of our wedding cake. We had low expectations for the cake, but to our surprise it tasted about as good as it did one year ago, just ok, but not even freezer burned.





7 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay...sad but true. The first thing I noticed is how skinny you look kim! You don't look pregnant at all! I am in a bad habit of checking out pregnant ladies every where I go...

I feel so HUGE! Anyway...you look great!

Jessica said...

And congrats on the boy! Did you hear we are also having a boy? Due August 9th!

Matt and Kimberly said...

Jessica, I did hear you are having a boy! That is very exciting and will be so much fun. I have to admit that I am also in the bad habit of checking out other pregnant ladies(how can we help it?), but I am definately looking pregnant. I just tried to crop these pictures very carefully to hide my pregnant body.

Jessica said...

you'll have to take a full side shot right before your due date...I am planning to do that and just maybe even post it! We'll see how I feel about it when the time comes.

The McKell Spot said...

Congrats guys!! Our cake was good also, unfortunately we were on diets at the time and only ate just a little bit before chucking it. I'm so excited for your new little one!

Melissa said...

Matt- thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I felt the need to give credit where credit was due. And it's nice to see a new post. Sheesh!! I sure hope that once your boy arrives we'll get to see posts more frequently.

Jessica said...

I was just thinking about you...that your due date is coming up pretty soon! Hope you are doing well and I am excited for you!