Thursday, May 29, 2008

EJR

Ezekiel Johnson Reading
May 24th, 2008
2:16 am
6 lbs 8 oz
20 in

11 comments:

The McKell Spot said...

He is so adorable!! He has all the hair that Matt lost...that is where it went :) Congrats! He is beautiful.

AO said...

Matt, He is SO cute! Melissa told me you had had your baby...Just looking at him makes me anxious to have our little Superbaby boy born soon!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I'm glad everything went well. I was thinking about you guys and the baby the night you had him...then my mom told me the news the next day! Thanks for sharing the picutres. He is bueatiful and I love the name.

LuLuBelle said...

He is precious! Congratulations!!!

Sarita said...

Beautiful. Love you guys.

Melissa said...

Oh, he is SO cute! Just look at all that red hair! Congrats you two!

Roy said...

Cute kid.

These pictures are nice.

Kent said...

Lame that I am so late getting to this. CONGRATS That is the coolest. I am so happy for you guys. You will be a great father I am sure.

sophiesquid said...

Thanks for sending me the blog link a while ago. Such a cute little boy. I love his blond blond hair. When are the next pictures coming up?

Stephanie said...

Kimi & Matt

He is absolutely beautiful! I want to see him in person! Grandpa said you guys might come this way in the fall. His hair reminds me of Carson when he was a newborn. I saw Cameron and Julia this weekend in Provo and they shared a few additional photos of Ezekiel with us. What a doll! Love the name; it was on my short list with Carson. Congratulations!

LuLuBelle said...

He's adorable. I hope you are having fun being parents. It's time to post more photos for those of us that don't get to see him in person. Your mom is so lucky to get to be so close.