...I don't know...
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!
he's so cute, he looks just like Matt!
Congrats!! If you come to Utah soon I can do the 3D/4D scans and you can see what he looks like!
I got your blog address from Melissa. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Don't you just LOVE having a blog. I totally added you to my blog list. Alisa
It definitely looks just like Matt.Congratulations!
Dude, so I'm a little slow, but this news is awesome!!!Congrats!
super excited for you two.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!
he's so cute, he looks just like Matt!
Congrats!! If you come to Utah soon I can do the 3D/4D scans and you can see what he looks like!
I got your blog address from Melissa. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Don't you just LOVE having a blog. I totally added you to my blog list.
Alisa
It definitely looks just like Matt.
Congratulations!
Dude, so I'm a little slow, but this news is awesome!!!
Congrats!
super excited for you two.
Post a Comment