We're probably the worst bloggers of all time, but at the start of this new year we have decided to do better. Here are just a few pictures of Zeke with some family. The last picture shows Zeke in his famous plank. And notice his retro turtle neck that was his Dad's.
He is so cute, I love the red hair and blue eyes...just like Zack. I hope some day Zeke and Zack the red headed cousins get to be friends. I heard about the famous plank...that's a very good trick!!
You have the cutest kid! I love the plank. Zack likes to do his yoga: "downward dog". They should go into business with their own yoga/pilates studio for redhead babies and toddlers only. No, that is too much of a niche market.
9 comments:
he's adorable kimmy! i'm so glad you updated.
Heard lots about him from your mom...he is cute! So glad your back!
He is so cute, I love the red hair and blue eyes...just like Zack. I hope some day Zeke and Zack the red headed cousins get to be friends.
I heard about the famous plank...that's a very good trick!!
You have the cutest kid! I love the plank. Zack likes to do his yoga: "downward dog". They should go into business with their own yoga/pilates studio for redhead babies and toddlers only. No, that is too much of a niche market.
What a cutie! Those blue eyes are gorgeous!
When can Zeke come and play? He can have the remote if he wants.
glad you updated your blog. Keep the pictures coming. I can't believe red Zeke's hair has turned. Cute!
I'm so happy for you!!! He's so CUTE! I think of you often and hope you are all doing well!!!!
Oh my gosh he is SOOOO cute! I am so glad you guys are going to post better. Little boys are so fun, right?
Post a Comment