...I don't know...
Little Zeke is so precious!! You make a cute family. The caverns look interesting, was Zeke impressed?
I think the baby is much cuter than the caves. Was it ever really a contest?
He is so cute...I have been wanting to see more pictures!
FINALLY! Some cute pictures!
you need to do a new post and I have an idea for it! Maybe you could mention your awesome trip to Nevada and how much fun it was to catch up with your awesome cousin Tara because you always have so much fun hanging out with her (just an idea)!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Little Zeke is so precious!! You make a cute family. The caverns look interesting, was Zeke impressed?
I think the baby is much cuter than the caves. Was it ever really a contest?
He is so cute...I have been wanting to see more pictures!
FINALLY! Some cute pictures!
you need to do a new post and I have an idea for it! Maybe you could mention your awesome trip to Nevada and how much fun it was to catch up with your awesome cousin Tara because you always have so much fun hanging out with her (just an idea)!
Post a Comment