Friday, October 26, 2007

...and to drink...Peru!

We know this is quite late, but here it is anyway. Our summer came to a close with a fabulous trip to Peru. We went with Kimberly's parents, little brother, and grandparents. It was an absolutely amazing trip. We stayed in Lima, Cuzco, and Iquitos. Here's a bunch of pictures.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

so cool...I am still hoping some day I make it in one of these trips.

Rachel said...

same here. Great photos!

Anonymous said...

How awesome is Cusco/Cuzco! And to go with such good looking and intelligent people must have been been the highlight of the whole deal. (I know it was for me!)

Jessica said...

HA! I just re -read the title of the post! I get the reference! Fronch fries...Fronch bread, Fronch dressing...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Trip!
Excellent Pictures!
Great Company!

LuLuBelle said...

Great photos, great places, I long to go again. I won't hold that pre-historic turtle next time though, he left a stink on my hands for hours.