Saturday, April 21, 2007

The ones that didn't make it

These are a couple of other pictures that very nearly got chosen for our announcement. But we decided to go a different direction. We spent a couple Saturdays taking picutres back in early February in old town Albuquerque. We walked around and peeked in alleys. We eventually stumbled on this deserted alleyway that had what looked like an apartment building. But we peeped in the window and it looked like one big room in the back. Pretty cool, but anyway, the stairs you see in the picture are the stairs that lead up to the second story deck of that building. It was really nice because since it was deserted, nobody was around. We could take our time and I could run back and forth from the tripod to in front of the camera as much as I wanted. The picture we decided to include in our announcements was actually taken around the corner from this stairway.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

You two look great together...amazing self photography!! much better than some people get from a photographer. Nice to hear from you.

Jessica said...

Hey guys...I have made my blog open to invited visitors only...you know, for saftey, cause there are so many pics of my kids. I don't have your email address to invite you. Email me at jsscbrwn at gmail dot com with your email so I can send it to you. Hope you are doing well! Love ya!

LuLuBelle said...

it's time for a Matterly update!!