Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The origins of Matterly

Since we anticipate many people using our names together and talking about us all the time, we decided to help out a little bit. Just as other couples who are on everyone's lips have helped out. There was Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez who became Bennifer. And then more recently there was Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes who became TomKat. So we are now Matterly.

Oh... I guess I could discuss the other "origins" of Matterly. Like where we met and stuff like that...

Kimberly and I met in the singles ward. Pretty simple. We met in July 2006, and our first date was in early August. Our courtship proceeded swiftly and we got engaged in October. ...on Halloween!! We are preparing for our wedding on March 23rd. We can't wait to be "marred" for eternity!

4 comments:

LuLuBelle said...

Congrats on the upcoming "marring" or would that be Marrage?

Sarita said...

So happy about your marring for all time and eternity!

And I don't know about anyone else, but I was already refering to you two as Matterly.

Jessica said...

Hey guys! So what's this about the handlebar mustache guys truck? I am dieing to know...Hope the wedding plans are going well!

Kent said...

I just tried to post a comment and I'm not sure if it stuck.

Oh well, basically congratulations on the big news. Meaning of course that you now have a blog. I suppose its cool that you are also getting Marred. I look forward to keeping track of your many adventures.