Sunday, January 28, 2007

Handle Bar Mustache Man

So there were sightings of a handle bar mustache man (HBMM). I think a picture would help for creating a visual image. This is not HBMM... but it is about what the mustache looked like. Ok, maybe it wasn't quite this large. This is Salvador Dali, and the mustache resemblance is uncanny. But the real kicker is HBMM's choice of transportation. HBMM's truck was basically a yellow four door semi truck with no trailer with a large set of horns on the hood to match his mustache. And now we will make a request to Sarah to post the real picture of HBMM.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Sarita said...

How I wish I could provide the picture! But alas, I have none. I guess I got a little lazy after the family pics. Tara took some of the HBM's so maybe I can solicite some from her.

Potcherboy said...

I wish that I could grow a mustache that other humans could see without the aide of special lighting. . .

Sarita said...

Hey.....just a question for Kimberly...

Did you still need someone to do your hair here? I saw my hair stylist yesterday and was telling her about you....

Jessica said...

I was at costco today and thought of kimberly cause they had Shade shirts there. I remember you asking if you could get them here. I got a 2 pack for 17$. I've never bought them before. Do you know if that a good price? If is is and you want me to get you anything, let me know.

Matt and Kimberly said...

2 for $17 is a good price. Sometimes you can get them on sale from their website too. That is tempting to have you pick some up for me, but I have ordered too many in the last few months so I better hold off. Thanks, though.

Sarita said...

I got your message, but not till last night! I will call you this evening. Promise.

LuLuBelle said...

I have seen that truck. Chris and I marveled at it at stake conference one day and wondered who could possibly own such a truck. Now it all fits. (by the way, HHMM's other name is "Shep")

christina said...

No way! Matthew and I saw that truck on the road driving, and, well, we just didn't have words. Little did I know that he is a family friend, and legend. Love it. I will have to wave next time I pull up next to him. Maybe he'll honk his mega-semi-truck-with-horns horn for me.

Jessica said...

Your announcement is so pretty! Such a good picture! We look forward to seeing you :)

Jessica said...

Your announcement is so pretty! Such a good picture! We look forward to seeing you :)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.